Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WiWW

This is a segment I'd like to call 'What I Want Wednesday', where I basically tell you what I currently want. On Wednesday. So deal.
So, let's start, shall we?

# 1. The Jonas Brother's new album.
As far as albums go, I don't really listen to much. I've only got three so far, and that's Michael Jackson's in '94, Britney Spears' in 2001 and Katy Perry's hit single, I Kissed A Girl. I got to listen to a few tracks through YouTube, and I think that their new sound, none of that pop-bop crap, is not too bad. And of course, the singers are sexy as hell. Agree, or die.

# 2. More scandals.
I still remember when little Miley Cyrus finally got her photos leaked. I was so damn proud of her. Or when that Vanessa photo went over the net? Oh how juicy. So, let's recap-- Miley down, Vanessa down... Right now, I think I'll keep my eye on Ali Lohan. Nothing really good on TV these days, is there?

# 3. More Comments.
I know, I haven't updates since last week or whatever, but yeah. Just deal with it. I'm updating now, right? GIVE ME MY COMMENTS, DAMNIT. Having a real life is complicated enough.

# 4. A New Phone.
My motorola razor is getting old. I want that Palm Centro in pink. Oh yes. My birthday's coming up pretty soon, anyway. And Christmas isn't too far away either.

# 5. New Lipgloss.
And soon. I just ran out yesterday, and I miss that sweet, minty flavor of cinnamon on my lips. Unless anyone else has any suggestions on what flavor is good on lips? Particularly those that are virgin. O.o

yes, it's that time of month again.

Hello Hormones.
Goodnight, world.

xoxo,
Cinquesh

p.s, some random rants for you;
BiTCH BiTCH BiTCH! GRRRRRRR.
RAWR. AMF. AMF. AMMMMF.

p.p.s, food for a thought, or whatever they call it;
If you had the chance to pick rather to be a boy or girl, what would you choose and why.

Au Revoir, People!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always wanted to be a boy...everyone around believe i am one, especially prodinterios and yanjiaren...well, what can i do?

Anonymous said...

Cinnamn? Wow! I always choose strawberry for lip gloss but now i do use lipstick. it is so cold here and sometime a lipstick helps..

Anonymous said...

I have a nickname general wu ji so in the next life i want to be either a general or a beautiful woman ahhaa..
Did a review as a gift for the prize you won with PRODINTERIOS..I love melon lipgloss, really nice.

Cinquesh said...

@ rogue, so this means you aren't a boy..?

@ wandere, yes. Unlike the great Katy Perry, I prefer Cinnamon to cherry chapstick. But I used to use Stawberry lip balm...

@ Yanji, sounds very interesting. And thank you so much for the gift. I just love gifts. And melon? Haven't tried it yet..

Anonymous said...

talking bout scandals, have you heard of the underage chinese gymnast? Its really hot issue!

Cinquesh said...

ilpt, haven't heard of it. Does it have to do with the Olympics?