Saturday, August 23, 2008

We're Going To Disneyland

Your favorite female blogger currently has a bad ache in her body, and has nothing better to do this weekend than blog. Anyway, my sister's birthday came a few days ago, and one of the gifts she got was a Rabbit. A fat, tiny, white-nosed, brown rabbit. And not that I'm really a big fan, but I actually think that this pet is cute. Which makes me wonder... Do any of you bloggers out there have any pets? Well, as far as I'm concerned, I've got around tweleve dogs, 4 fishes, 2 birds and now one rabbit. In case you're wondering how I got so many dogs, well, it actually just started with two poodles. And then came the day when my bitch was pregnant. And then started the legacy...

Anyway, that's not that's been happening this week. I'll bet that by now that if you're still in touch with the media, you've heard that Miley Cyrus is having a sweet sixteen with her pals at Disneyland. Awh, how cute. What a great way to clean up your act after your photos in Vanity Fair disgusted moms over the world, you apparently 'broke up with Nick Jonas' and pictures of you in the shower leaked in on youtube(and if you're reading this, Miley, is that seriously you?). And at 250 dollars a pop, it had better be a good show. Maybe we'll get to see Nick? Scandalous. But Miley's not the only one trying to clean up her act-- OK magazine's cover for Britney Spears shows that Brit's trying to make a comeback, with a better body, YES-MOM! attitude and some style. This, I must say, I am excited for. Ever since the MAAs, I thought that Britney was gone for. But apparently people still want more. So "Gimme More", Brit. Because Chris Crocker's got your back if you fail again, anyway.

You ready to watch the world, guys?
Because I sure am. You can count on it.

xoxo,
Cinquesh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

miley cyrus is never going to get back. who told you she was good in teh beginign anyway??? nick totally doesnt desevere her, shes sucha sluttt. she totally has to be banned for life.

Cinquesh said...

@ pineapple, I don't actually think Miley's bad or anything like that. So what if she's got scandals? I'm pretty sure you're just jealous. She's just being a regular teen girl with a TV show. And FYI, She and Nick's 'dating' still hasn't been confirmed.

Thanks for the comment, though.

Anonymous said...

that is too much doggies around. you were right when you told about "the legacy". Your family just have so much pets.

Anonymous said...

cool. =P

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I finally complained about many people calling me Man! I hope I know your reason, Please visit my latest post, I would like to hear your ideas why. Thank you.

Cinquesh said...

@ rogue, whoever thought you were a man?