Sunday, August 10, 2008

Celebs Are Humans, Too


A local celebrity came to our mall yesterday, and I happened to be grocery shopping. As soon as I came out of the place, that celebrity was timingly coming to the parking lot. Not that I didn't expect it, but a bunch of girls came following him and screaming so loud I still haven't recovered. More than that, some of those girls actually ran after his car! This got me thinking-- aren't celebrities normal people too? No, scratch that. Nobody's normal. What is normal, anyway? Anyway, not the point. Aren't celebrities human? What makes them so special? How do people become celebrities?

I mean, I'm pretty sure I do know, but the question still hinders to me. It's fame, right? Like comments in blogs. Even if it's negative ones, they still up the blog's ALexa, right? Take Renaldo Lapuz(google him, please) from American Idol. He didn't win, he didn't even get into the semi-finals, but because of his popularity, people love him. He became a celebrity through fame. Does that mean that I can be a celebrity too, and marry Joe Jonas? I don't think so.

xoxo,
Cinquesh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame for those girls! I do hate when people do it. We are all celebs in our own rights. Well, isn't it embarassing? I don't know why people go wild when they see celebs. I totally agree with you that they are only humans...

Yeah, simple human being who just happen to be shown over a transmission, right?

Anonymous said...

Ooops, sorry for that comment go anonymous. I don't know why because i chose the name/url option but it did not work at first. Sorry dear.
______________________________
What a shame for those girls! I do hate when people do it. We are all celebs in our own rights. Well, isn't it embarassing? I don't know why people go wild when they see celebs. I totally agree with you that they are only humans...

Yeah, simple human being who just happen to be shown over a transmission, right?

Anonymous said...

What is with celebrities anyway? More often than not, they are only a pack of people full of disgusting act porche celebrity...hmmp!

Taray noh?

Anonymous said...

OMG. i DiDNT UNDERSTAND ANYTHiNG BUT WTF!!! JOE JONAS! DAMN HES HOTT. LOVE HiM TOO GiRL.

Anonymous said...

I am not so hot on Celebs they get paid too much money to end up having moronic behavioural patterns. We are all stars in our own right as God created us. Only some get more lucky than others.