Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Deal With It.

I don't really expect much out of first posts. Usually it involves introducing yourself or going straight to the point on what your blog's about. I don't really like doing either. So, I've decided to tell you about my blog experience instead. Now, this hasn't exactly been my first blog. Actually, it's my 21st. I've been blogging ever since I was introduced to Xanga, where I first learned how to blog. I learned all the basics of HTML, and through it, my grade six computer class had been a breeze. Then I learned about Blogger. Since blogger used to only be CSS, I had to learn about that too. And once again, my first-year computer class was easy. Then I found livejournal. Then diaryland. And the list goes on and on, switching back and fourth each time, making a new identity and new perspective on life each time. I guess you could say I'm a blog-freak. Yes, I thrive on blogs. Love to read them. Love to write in them. But that doesn't qualify me as a blog-freak. Because my blog will be about my life. My views; my perspective on life. Not reviews about other blogs, new trends, or recipes.

This is going to be about an acne-prone, fashion-concious, procratinating, says-what-she-means teenage girl. Deal with it.

xoxo,
Cinquesh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg cool website!
keep doing whatever your doing
its cool

Anonymous said...

cute ang typewriter mo.

Anonymous said...

I LiKE YOUR STYLE.
DO YOU HAVE YM?
EMAiL ME @ gretchenx333@yahoo.com.ph

Anonymous said...

I read your first post above, the newer one so i welcomed you. I never knew that you have been too long on blogging, but still, welcome here. I am happy to be the one first here when you are just starting. Enjoy and i hope your Cinquesh will be fruitful.

Happy Blogging my dear.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. 21st? Wow, you must have been learning a lot already. And the typewriter is a wow! Is it yours? How to have a custom typewriter like that? I would like mine bloody red...